Leader Pain Relieving Patch, Medicated,6ea
Other Information: Store in a clean, dry place outside of direct sunlight. Protect from excessive moisture. 5.6 in x 3.6 in (14.4 cm x 9.2 cm). Camphor. Menthol. Methyl salicylate. Topical Analgesic. Temporary relief of minor aches & pains associated with arthritis, strains, sprains, bruises. Not made with natural rubber latex. Compare to Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch active ingredients (This product is not manufactured or distributed by Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc., owner of the registered trademark Salonpas). Essential to Care since 1979. 100% money back guarantee. Return to place of purchase. www.myleader.com. Questions and comments? 1-866-326-1313. Made in China. Other information: Store in a clean, dry place outside of direct sunlight. Protect from excessive moisture.
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints: arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, muscle sprains and bruises.
Directions: Reseal pouch after opening. Save pouch after opening, reseal pouch before storage. Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Clean and dry affected area. Remove patch from film, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Do not use for more than 8 hours. Discard patch after single use. Children Under 12 Years of Age: Consult a physician.
Active Ingredients: Camphor (3.1 %), Topical Analgesic; Menthol (6.0 %), Topical Analgesic; Methyl Salicylate (10.0 %), Topical Analgesic. Inactive Ingredients: Hydrogenated Poly, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Petroleum, Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer .
Warnings: For external use only. Allergy alert: if prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use. Do not use: on wounds or damaged skin; with a heating pad; if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product; do not use otherwise than as directed. When using this product: use only as directed; avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashes; do not bandage tightly; do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics; dispose of used patch away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product which can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests the patch. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops; condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center (1-800-222-1222) right away.